Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 5: Thirty Thursday

O9.03.09 (Thursday)

DJ Angel was talking about how to turn down a job offer after accepting it. A lot of responses from the listeners came in - through y.m., facebook and textline. It was good to know that a lot of people were tuned in to listen to Office Radio and I know DJ Angel felt the same as she continued with the discussion. Then, DJ Ingrid joined the program. She was happy because Jensen was around again. She used to tickle Jensen and while doing that, she would make sure that a camera was around to take pictures or even videos of that.

Before the Afternoon Cruise ended up, I managed to collect four news stories for C&C Music Factory. So when Sir Chris came in and asked me if I already got news for the program , I proudly said yes. I got to accomplish everything before the program started. I also felt fulfilled that those four I prepared were all approved by Ms. Chloe and used as Scoop of the Hour. And since it was Thursday, they took thirty song requests for the program.

No comments: