Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 6: Charm Is In

09.04.09 (Friday)

At last, Friday came fast and I could smell some rest at the end of the day. It was a rainy morning but the weather didn't stop me from going to the station. And because it was the first Friday of the month, there were foods inside the office. Mr. V and DJ Angel asked us to go and get our lunch.

DJ Ingrid was absent so DJ Indi filled for her on the Afternoon Cruise. It was the first time I 'heard' Ms. Indi go on-air on a daytime because she's from Mellow Nights with Marco. After that, C&C Music Factory immediately followed. I was a bit surprised when Charm (my classmate) tapped my back though I was really expecting her to come that afternoon. Mo and Charm would be having a short training for their boardwork the next day since they're part of the School of Jocks Batch 3. They had to have a connection as partners and Sir Chris told them the do's and don't's. In order to learn something that day, I also listened and absorbed the things Sir Chris told them. I was also impressed the way Charm talked and delivered news on-air. The boss even told Ms. Chloe that Mo and Charm sounds good together. Charm really deserves to be a part of the School of Jocks.

No comments: