Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 7: Kimmy Dora Day

09.07.09 (Monday)

It was a normal day. A bit gloomy since the weather was not that good. I could see from the windows of the booth the dark clouds covering the skies. The rain poured the entire day and it added to the coldness of the booth. Good thing Mr. V, DJ Angel, and I didn't forget to bring jackets that time.

After I had my lunch at a not-so-distant place from Paragon Plaza, I went back to the booth hurriedly because the rain might fell harder. Few minutes and Eugene Domingo came. We were so happy to see her personally inside the booth. She dropped by to thank those who watched her movie Kimmy Dora and to encourage more people to watch as well. She was so funny and friendly and we really enjoyed the short time she visited us in Mellow. A lot of people there also went to the booth to take pictures with her.


When Eugene Domingo left, I immediately turned to the computer and made the news for C&C Music Factory early because I would be leaving the station by 4 p.m. I texted Ms. Chloe and she allowed me to leave as early as 4. I finished all the news and sent it to C&C's e-mail address.

No comments: