Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 8: CDs Galore

09.09.09 (Wednesday)

Lots of 9's today and the rain was still busy invading the whole Metro Manila area. I arrived at the booth soaking wet though I had my umbrella. When I sat on the couch, Mr. Tzing asked me to type the CDs on a big shelf behind the DJ's seats. He asked me to start at Selection 29 and continue until the very end of the shelf. I guess there were hundreds of CDs on that shelf. And so I started. The songs were mostly from 70's and 80's. I typed for 4 hours and finished 20 CDs (I know I was working too slow, hehe).

I stopped by 3 p.m. so I could prepare for the C&C Music Factory. A new intern also came. Kjwan went to the booth to sing acoustic versions of their songs. Their lead vocalist, Marc Abaya, came late because of the traffic but he still managed to sing some songs. DJ Ingrid also asked me to find a news for her. And so I did a national news -- about Ninoy Aquino. I also e-mailed Mr. Tzing the list of songs I encoded.

No comments: