Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 9: Thirty Thursday Again

09.10.09 (Thursday)

DJ Ingrid was not able to make it to her program Afternoon Cruise today so Ms. Chloe came early to fill for her. I got to read some of the messages on the textline and they were surprised to hear Ms. Chloe as early as 2 p.m. And also did the news for C&C Music Factory before the program started. When Sir Chris came and asked me about it, I proudly told him I was done with that. Jensen, the other intern, came but left early so I was the only intern for C&C.

When the program started, Ms. Chloe asked me to sit by the phone so I could answer the calls and take the requests for the 30 Thursday. I went to the other computer between the two DJs and did what Ms. Chloe told me. It was my first time to answer the phone in the station. And everything went well. The thirty songs request were even finished by 7:30 p.m. Before I left, Sir Chris asked me to eat longganisa sent by some listeners of Mellow who happened to be selling that product.

No comments: