Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 4: Guests, guests, guests...

09.02.09 (Wednesday)

I came in the station few minutes after the Office Radio started with Mr. V and DJ Angel. As soon as I got there, Mr. Tzing asked me to encode the information on the CDs at a rack inside the booth and send it to his e-mail. I was excited to do the task because for the first time, I would be doing something different. So I enthusiastically opened my e-mail account and got a handful batch of CDs on my hands. And so I typed and typed and typed. Artist then song title then artist then song title. In five short minutes, I completed the task. I successfully sent it to his e-mail address and again, I was left with nothing to do. I was craving for more since I hadn't warmed up even a bit yet.

I heard there would be a guest, and she's a harpist. Mo and I googled her name the day before so we had an idea of what she was going to do. Noelle Cassandra then arrived just in time for Afternoon Cruise with DJ Ingrid. She tuned her harp up and after few minutes, she's ready to hit it.

She started singing and we were all amazed. It was my first time to see a real harpist perform and it was also live right in front of me. DJ Ingrid even sang Part Of Your World and Run Away with her. After that, another guests came in for C&C Music Factory but this time they're colorful. They were the group High 5 from the Nickelodeon TV show. So they promoted they shows here in Manila and gave a little sample of their songs.

No comments: