Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 3: The Final Destination 4

09.01.09 (Tuesday)

The day started out as a normal day. It was 10:25 a.m. so as usual, Mr. V. and DJ Angel were already there for their program. When I got there, DJ Angel asked me if I want to join the advance screening of The Final Destination later that night in SM Megamall. I told her Ms. Chloe asked me the same question the day before and I said yes. And so I just bought Kopiko for her from the convenience store and a lunch for me.

When Ms. Chloe came, she asked me if I already talked to Ma'am Nene about the screening that night because they needed someone to help them. As a newbie, I hadn't met the other people there. Ms. Chloe introduced me to the them and they asked me to wait because we would be leaving any moment. I waited until Sir Glen called me. I brought a box of freebies from Dimetapp to be given away in the screening. When we got to Megamall, we started setting up the tarpaulins of Mellow and Clear. We also managed the seat reservations for the guests and we waited until 7:30 p.m. for the show to start.

When the program started, they asked me to hand the gift packs to the raffle winners. I was standing in front of the crowd with the hosts (Ms. Chloe and Sir Chris). Then the movie started and as soon as it finished, we went home.

No comments: