Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2: The Holiday

08.31.09 (Monday)

It was National Heroes Day. Though it was obviously a regular non-working holiday, I still got up and prepared for another day at the station. I arrived 10:18 a.m. in time for the Office Radio. Another intern, Mo, was already there and he was on-air with DJ Angel. They felt it was holiday because only few were responding about the topic.

DJ Ingrid was absent so the Afternoon Cruise used some recordings of her voice. We were left with nothing to do - Mr. V., Mo, and I. Until Ms. Chloe and Sir Chris came for the C&C Music Factory. I started my job so I went to entertainment sites on the web. I found Contact Music and ET Online very useful sites. Since I was just starting my internship, I didn't know which news or news topics they had used so I had to find more recent ones. Ms. Chloe even asked me to add more details to a news and I easily finished it. C&C Music Factory ended quite late so they extended up to the first few minutes of Mellow Nights.

I left the station by 8:21 p.m.

No comments: