Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Limited

Don't force yourself to the limits. You know where the end of the line is. If you want, you can try but prepare for the criticisms. I have seldom done such things but I love doing those things. They say that you just have to put your heart in it and everything else will follow. I've been doing that everytime. Maybe, heart isn't enough to satisfy the standards and tastes which have been set.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need."

You can't really get away from them. They will haunt you with your every thought. It's hard but I've already started this. All I can think is getting enough courage to start it all over again. Or maybe, try something different and turn my back from that certain thing. Horrible. It's like a real ghost. It's destroying every moiety of yourself until it swallows you in pieces helplessly.

"Try and fail but don't fail to try."

Maybe that is what life has to be. It's quite interesting to those who call themselves 'adventurous'. I think I just have to be like them. I'll try to spice everything up and give myself some inspiration. Good day!

1 comment: