Thursday, July 24, 2008

Worthwhile

I'm late for school again. I missed our first two classes - Introduction to Communication Research and On-line Writing. Well, obviously, I'm doing the second subject right now. Haha. We're being taught about blogs, etc. That's why it came into my mind to have a blog...

Actually, I don't spend much time using the internet. I just use it whenever I feel like using it, or just simply when I have something to accomplish. But apparently, it is a great venue for expressing everything I want.

I have to finish this blog before our third subject starts, which is Corporate Communication. Whew. Really stressful. I have a lot more tasks to finish after our classes. And I think I have to end this blog up for now. I hope I could use this more frequently than I expect. See you soon! c:

No comments: