Monday, April 20, 2009

My Summer 2009

Yes. It's a scorching hot summer. It's not a typical Philippine summer for me because of the extreme heat. I started wondering if it has any connection with the global warming (that I hope not). And just a couple of days ago, rains started to pour. It was a humungous 'yehey' for me since I'm gravely affected and constantly complaining about the extreme heat.

Summer has always been a jurassic period for me. Living these two months without doing anything is an everyday nightmare. I hate that lifestyle. Hehe. But seriously, I can't stand just idling around the house. I want to go out. I want to be a lot more productive since I'm away from school. But I always end up sleeping, watching TV and movies, eating, and then back to sleep again. I even limited the use of electricity at home to conserve energy (and money too! hehe). Every hour is Earth hour. So less DVDs this time.

Anyways, I am currently having a summer class for Politics and Governance. It's a super early class and I'm doing my best for this sole subject I have at the moment. After 10:30 am, I have nothing to do anymore so I tried to find a job with my friends. Unfortunately, our magellanish expeditions didn't result to anything favorable. Some sort of cosmic forces succeeded in making this summer a 'house-school-house' summer for me.

I just spend my time at home with the usual routines. I envy those who already went to the beach because it's been years since I've been on one. I want to travel. I want to go to Baguio again. I want to eat a lot of ice creams.

Well, summer has nothing to do with those things but, doing nothing makes me realize that there are gazillions of things I wanted to do this summer and I don't know how. Maybe I can start when I already have a job. So I am greatly looking forward to my last year in college. Yes! You read it right! I'm already a 4th year student this coming school year! Yeah!

That's my summer as of this time. And I hope to fulfill any of my desires before this summer ends.

No comments: