Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To: Tsubibo Uno

Tsubibo Uno.
BBrC 3-1D.

It was June 2006 when I first met them. I can still remember that day as if it's just yesterday. We were all young. We didn't know what to anticipate in entering a whole new world while putting our education on its final stage.People say that our section is the cream of the crop. We have to be. We have to do our best and prove everybody our worth while being pressured by the expectations of the college. But, I guess the pressure is too strong that it divided the whole group into pieces...

It's all about social science. Being in the society is definitely crucial since it involves individuals sharing different personalities. After three years, we finished exploring each identities. Several groups were built, dismantled, then another formed.

As a member and the Public Relations Officer of the class (that I think I never was), it really alarmed me when I realized that everything has worsened. I don't know what I could possibly do. Of course, it's not too late but I don't think everybody is willing to humble themselves. That is the main problem here. We got the conflict but the resolution turns out to be another conflict.

In my opinion, everybody has their fair share of blame for this problem. Just think logically. If we won't allow things to happen, then, it wouldn't be this bad. It's how we treat each other, how we say things and how we act in front and at the back of them.

We have to unite. If we will leave it this way, then, it will be the start of the downfall of everyone in the group. We have been through to a lot of experiences. Why can't we just open ourselves and let them enter ours? Why can't we adjust? Would that hurt or humiliate you? I don't care about how you think of yourself. We have to consider the whole group and not how to be the ultimate star of the group. That's really terrible. We're not in a reality show nor in a contest. Don't let your attitude problem add to the problem of everyone. Did you ever think that you yourself is the problem? Start with yourself.

I have a lot of questions. It's up to you if you would contemplate and initiate to change things. I'm just hoping. I'm not mad or anything but I just want everybody to think.

2 comments:

d0odLes said...

it's not that easy honey..you know that.. ;)

Teacher Sam said...

nobody said it's easy...
it really is.
all takes is concern.